Re: Conservation charity seeks brand sponsors for 7000 km nature expedition from Scotland to Ghana.
We are inviting select companies to align with a unique ‘green’ campaign to create massive public awareness and inspire local, regional, national and international action on climate and environmental change.
Introducing Conservation Without Border’s sponsorship
The new expedition supported by TV personality Joanna Lumley is called Flight of the Osprey.
Watch last year’s expedition here – Round Britain Climate Challenge– featured in an ITV television documentary starring Joanna Lumley.
What is it?
- Flight of the Osprey is an innovative conservation project in collaboration with UN agencies, scientists, media and governments that will take off from Scotland this August and then travel across 15 countries. Accompanying the osprey on their 2022 autumn migration across Europe and Africa, this 7000 km expedition will gather vital data on the threats faced by this iconic bird of prey and other migratory species from Scotland to Ghana.
- Producing both scientific analyses of habitat health and documentary-style films of osprey threats and conservation, we will engage the public through the eyes of a migratory species at a local and global level.
- The team will show in a dramatic and tangible way, the catastrophic effects of a changing climate and other human impacts on our wildlife, their habitats and communities along the flyway, inspiring behaviour change, attracting resource and grassroots support
- Conservation Without Borders has just launched this new expedition challenge called Countdown to 2030 | Our Global Challenge – Flight of the Osprey, at the Royal Geographical Society and celebrate last year’s expedition, the Round Britain Climate Challenge
- Brand sponsors on the next expedition can sit alongside Patrons, including Dame Judi Dench | Sir Ranulph Fiennes | Ann Daniels and David Lindo. And supporters Sir Tim Smit of the Eden Project, TV personality Joanna Lumley and global environmentalist and broadcaster Sir David Attenborough. And Flight of the Osprey is in partnership with UNEP
The 2022 campaign will help to create massive public awareness and engagement across TV/radio and online starting this August to inspire local, regional, national and international action on climate change and environmental degradation. And a movement with a purpose-driven agenda as we count down to 2030 and the race to zero. Get in touch if of interest.