RE: The ‘Round Britain Climate Challenge’ – is a unique branding & PR opportunity to unite the country behind Net-Zero, UN COP26, our climate goals and a green recovery.
We are inviting select companies to align with a unique ‘green’ campaign to create massive public awareness and inspire local, regional and national action on climate and environmental change.
Introducing Conservation Without Border’s headline sponsorship for the ‘Round Britain Climate Challenge’, the 1st electric and fastest paramotor flight to circumnavigate the UK using only wind and green electricity set to break two Guinness World Records. (Other opps too apart from the headline but a limited number plus we have a platform at COP26.).
- Sacha Dench, a UN ambassador, Convention on Migratory Species (also known as ‘the human swan’) will fly around Britain in a wind and green electricity-powered paramotor, attempting two Guinness World Records documenting Britain from the air with striking visuals showing the effects of climate change
- The event center’s around being the first electric Paramotor to fly around the UK and to secure the most pledges to act on climate change in one month (the record to beat is The record to beat is 140,000!)
- It will launch on national TV BBC Breakfast, radio news and a series on BBC World.
- A landing event will be scheduled in each media region across the UK, simultaneously introducing environmental spokespeople for companies within the region participating in existing campaigns like Race to Zero, #CountUsIn and other climate change game-changers.
- These landings will also draw attention to the absence of a cohesive national infrastructure framework for electric vehicles, instigating a conversation on the need to unlock national infrastructure to accelerate the transition to Net Zero.
- This could align with your company’s narrative on nature/clean energy/transport/ climate change and the environment. You could align with a series of high profile national broadcast opportunities on the ‘Round Britain Climate Challenge’
- This 3000+ mile journey around Britain takes place across for 6 weeks from 1st May
- Check out an inspiring video introduction here: https://youtu.be/DzAE2koqi3s
- Branding opportunities include on the Paramotor, an electric van and 2 electric cars for 6 weeks.
- Drop me a line if you would like to be sent a PDF with further details and costs or to arrange a call find out more? Iain AT Ethicalteam.com