‘Ethical’ and ‘Green’ are often catch all terms for what can better be described as sustainability. In every sphere of human activity there is increasingly no alternative to sustainability.
This fact, long recognised by millions of ordinary consumers around the world, has led them to demand more sustainable alternatives from their governments, businesses and communities. The ‘Green revolution’ has been a true grassroots revolution with most industries, including the communications industry, following, not leading, public opinion. Sustainability is good for business and good for the planet. So the answer is: why on earth not ‘Ethical’ and ‘Green’?
Whether it’s a campaign, a client, the communications industry or the very earth itself, we want to leave everything we touch in a better state than we found it. Using our talents, knowledge and experience we will advise our clients on sustainability, ethical and green policy and produce campaigns, communications and strategy.
- We will promote open innovation and work collaboratively building on existing initiatives and partnering wherever possible on new projects.
- We will work with integrity and always strive to behave in a socially responsible way through the democratization of ideas.
- We will endeavour to be transparent and accountable in our business affairs. If information is power, shared information is even more powerful.
- We will make ethical purchasing decisions on behalf of the company and our clients.
- We will promote ethics & sustainability in everything we do.
If you’d like to work alongside us please contact hello @ethicalteam.com